Last year was a good year.
- I completed a 4 year project at work.
- I took 74,064 pictures.
- I decided that all of my photos will be hosted by SmugMug for print sales.
- I started to post a selection of them in my “Photo Journal.”
- We only visited 4 states, as we stayed local to minimize COVID exposure.
- I started to learn to draw.
- I started to learn how to watercolor paint.
- I learned about the IndieWeb. (Not sure how I missed this.)
- I combined all of my websites into one site and have resolved that there will only be one website.
- I opened a Mastodon account.
- I learned about property management in DC.
- And more!
In 2023, I hope to:
- Get oriented to my new job quickly.
- Sell some photography prints.
- Take a lot of photos.
- Delve into video a little.
- Travel way more than in the last 3 years.
- Learn more about IndieWeb supporting features and the philosophy.
- Implement more IndieWeb features on my website.
- Learn more about WordPress.
- Fix all of the images that have issues since I combined my website into one website. 🙂
- Lose 20 pounds.
- Exercise more.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Increase my drawing skills.
- Increase my watercolor painting skills.
Read more: Happy New Year 2023!
Leave a Reply